The Chamber Press Conference will include the following:
- Alli Hermiller, American Cancer Society, will be discussing the Relay for Life of Lima on June 1, 2018 and the Golf Tournament of Allen County on June 4, 2018.
- Jacqi Bradley & Mikie Ricker, Area Agency on Aging 3, We will speak about:
- Upcoming Shred-A-Thon & 2. AAA3 staff win Community Connectors Award from HealthPath Foundation of Ohio.
- Timothy Sielschott, Sielschott Financial Services, and Tim Fitzpatrick, Associate Dean, University of Northwestern Ohio, will be present to share details on Upward Tutoring Program with Lima Senior, Greater Lima Region and UNOH.
- Kayla Monfort RD,LD, Activate Allen County Coordinator, & Lori Nester, WIC, will be presenting Jennifer Brogee from the Meeting Place on Market with an award from the Ohio Lactation Consultant for their supportive breastfeeding environment.
- Samantha Kerner, Community Relations Director, Elmcroft Senior Living, and Brittany Beltz, Alzheimer's Association, Northwest Ohio Chapter, will be sharing information on upcoming car show at Buffalo Wild Wings in Lima on June 16th from noon to 4. The proceeds will be going to the Alzheimer's Association and Crossroads Crisis Center.
- Katie Wuebker, Program Coordinator, Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce, will be present to talk about Engage Lima, YP, & Connections.
- Jennifer Fickel, Market Manager, Downtown Lima Farmer’s Market, will be present to talk about opening day of the market.
<div dir="ltr" id="x_divtagdefaultwrapper" style="font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, EmojiFont, " apple="" color="" emoji",="" "segoe="" ui="" notocoloremoji,="" symbol",="" "android="" emojisymbols;"="">