South Side Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
South Side Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) was formed in 1897. In 1999 our church building at the corner of Kibbey and Central was sold and a new building was erected at the corner of W. Elm and Eastown on South Side Drive. Our minister, Todd Cosart, preaches from the Bible and our services are centered around the communion table. Love grows here and we share God's love with His people.