The Reineke family of dealerships was started 55 years ago on August 26, 1960, when Bill Reineke, Sr. opened his first car dealership at 130 East Tiffin Street in Fostoria, Ohio. The dealership — then known as Reineke Buick Oldsmobile – quickly found its footing in the community, and in 1962 moved to a larger building just down the street. Bill Sr. was welcomed into the Ford Motor Company family of dealers in 1967, and in the early 1970’s, a brand new Reineke Ford dealership was built at 1303 Perrysburg Road, just north of Fostoria. The store opened for business on January 15, 1972 and remains in that location today.
In 2011 Reineke Nissan was acquired and a remodel was started shortly after in 2012.
We are a full service dealership offer over 140 new vehicles and over 120 used. Our Service department services all makes and models and takes care of over 800 customers per month. We have a wide selection of parts on hand but if we do not seem to have what you're looking for we will track it down!