West Central Ohio Safety Council
The West Central Ohio Safety Council is an organization co-sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Division of Safety & Hygiene and the Lima/Allen County Chamber of Commerce. Our mission is to increase awareness and the importance of safety, health, and wellness to area businesses and community.
To view our meeting dates/topics, member attendance sheet, BWC classes and eNews, or to download the enrollment form, please visit our website.
Benefit from the education, resource sharing, and premium savings which result from actively participating in our safety council's monthly meetings and more.
• Earn a 3% safety council rebate on your workers’ compensation premium*.
• Learn techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace.
• Network and share best practices with other employers in your community.
• Identify resources to assist you in your accident prevention efforts.
• Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
• Participation in an Ohio safety council is simpler and easier than ever before.
• Attend 10 in-person safety council meetings between July 1 – June 30 to qualify for the rebate.
MONTHLY MEETINGS HELD AT HOWARD JOHNSON LIMA ON THE 2ND TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH. DOORS OPEN AT 7:00AM, BREAKFAST SERVED AT 7:30 AND PROGRAM STARTS AT 8AM.